Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Wendell Moore

Since Duke won, I can just enjoy the fact that he reacted to a pass from a teammate like he was playing dodgeball.

So... "We gotta be careful, we - may have pinched a little hip" is the information we've gotten so far from K. I have no clue what that could possibly mean. Is he trying to say Moore might have a pinched nerve?

Thank God he was healthy enough to play with a pinched hip. Our X-Factor doing what X-Factors do!
IMG[

Still think AJ is our X factor if we’re to make the F4. We were close with MSU. TT and Zags are much better so we will need one more player to step up to help shoulder Wendell/Paolo/Mark/Roach’s load. I’m not counting much on Keels, so whatever he does well is a bonus.

Kind of a quiet game, but proud of him for drilling those two FTs to put us up five with 0:25 left. We were shooting a front end up 5, and then suddenly it was a one possession game with 30 seconds to go, which was kind of alarming. Big time to step up and calmly hit both.

He was really solid. Couple TOs and losing guys occasionally on D....but he was huge down the stretch. Great captain.

Didn't realize what a great tournament he's having. He's been a bit easy to overlook because he doesn't take a lot of shots (and he hasn't really hit any "clutch" shots besides free throws). But the efficiency has just been ridiculous.

Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 1.59.54 PM.png

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom