Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Wendell Moore

Looks like the award only goes back to 2015. So the only potential players that could have won it were Winslow, Ingram, and Tatum. All of them played more 4 than 3, so I'm wondering if that had any impact.

Remember when he chose not to contest a Manek corner 3 but instead point at the floor where Manek had not stepped out? Such a Duke player thing to do.

Not surprised at all. Although I will say this, in the upcoming years the NIL might persuade someone like him to stay. He is going to be a bottom of the 1st round pick and players like him wash out of the league pretty regularly. It might make more sense to get guaranteed money for a top 5 college basketball team, then one extra year playing in the Spanish league.

There's not a whole lot for Bacot or Tshiebwe to prove at the college level, but this only happens to Duke.

Tshiebwe is rumored to be getting 2 million from NIL, I think taking that over a 2nd rd pick, which he will get again next year any way, is not a bad deal at all.

Would he stay for 500K ? 1 million he probably would have to think hard on it,

Moore is a 6'6" wing who made an All-Defense team, can handle the ball some, and shot 41% from three.

Bacot is a 6'10" center, and that's generous. He shot 12% from three and is okay but not incredible rim protector. Caleb Love has good size for a point guard at 6'4", but is actually a shooting guard who has yet to shoot very well. Tshibwe is a 6'9" center with limited athleticism. His best trait is rebounding, a skill that is increasingly devalued in the NBA.

I think of those, Love returning is probably the most "debatable." Which is probably why he's taking the longest to decide. Like I said, his size is decent. And he has the high school pedigree. But it seems the time for him to jump was after last year. The best bet for him now is to return and up his efficiency and playmaking.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom