Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

More immediately, I would like to see the Celtics make a trade this year for some more offensive firepower. I don't think you can go deep in the playoffs with their anemic offense, no matter how good your defense is.

Four NBA players have been fined for interactions with fans this year.

Three went to Duke and the other is Demarcus Cousins. #thugU

26925821_5dcdab03b8.jpg

DUH

118-108 Golden State win over Cleveland. Now 4 straight losses for the Cavs.

118-108 Golden State win over Cleveland. Now 4 straight losses for the Cavs.

You guys are bigger favorites than the patriots right now to win a title. Think about that, and realize why people are still mad at KD. I'll half assed root for the Cavs if they make it but i'm pretty much done with that team now, so w/e. Boston wouldn't win this year anyway without Hayward. I'll start to get pissed off again if Warriors get more fluky bullshit that allows them to retain all 4 guys past next year, even though Curry+Durant is enough to reach the finals anyways until at least the end of the decade.

And your Texans just got a new GM.

Last edited:
Clint Capela knocking on the door as a distraction (and then having door closed on him and just standing there) while Chris Paul, Trevor Ariza and James Harden use a secret tunnel to get into the opponent's dressing room. Dying.

Also Amile Jefferson got signed to a two-way contract with the Timberwolves.

Man, Fultz looks like garbage in these clips of him in the gym.

Could you imagine if they drafted Tatum and then drafted Trae Young in this years draft?

Young
Tatum
Covington
Simmons
Embiid

Fultz and a bad contract to the Pistons for Reggie Jackson and Luke Kennard can happen whenever the Sixers want to cut bait.

Kings shut down Harry Giles for the season. Why did he even play for Duke if his knees were bad enough that he needs to skip his entire rookie season?

Fultz and a bad contract to the Pistons for Reggie Jackson and Luke Kennard can happen whenever the Sixers want to cut bait.

Why would the Pistons do that?
Because Jackson is a massive negative in every way and Fultz still has potential at age 19. Do you really not see any reason at all the Pistons would do this, or just being a dick?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom