Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Because Jackson is a massive negative in every way and Fultz still has potential at age 19. Do you really not see any reason at all the Pistons would do this, or just being a dick?

No, not trying to be a dick, I swear. I just figure other NBA teams can see video of Fultz's busted shot the same way the Sixers can. Do you think his stock is any higher now than someone like Emanuel Mudiay? Finding young athletic 6'4" or so guards who can't shoot isn't that hard. And this one maybe can't shoot because of a potentially chronic shoulder issue?

Kennard's been solid. Why would they give him up for a riskier rookie AND a bad contract when Fultz's stock is so low?

I see, thanks. Pistons are just in a bad situation right now, in purgatory. It's nice to make the playoffs consistently, which they're set up to do for the next few seasons, but it's better to at least have a chance of doing more than that in the long run, while maintaining the same chance to make the playoffs each season. As currently constructed, there's not much hope for actual contention, even after the Warriors are done. They need a potential franchise star on the perimeter, and while the chances of Fultz being that kind of player have gone from maybe 50% on draft day to maybe 5-10% now, that's still better than Kennard's chances. Jackson is so repulsive as a player to me that getting any kind of lottery ticket for him is a good deal to me.

Damn OKC put up 148 points on the Cavs. That defense really does suck.

Well, they did hold Philly to like 85 points just a game ago. Unfortunately, they couldn't muster that many points themselves. Offense seems like the bigger issue.

If I'm Cleveland I blow the team up. Everyone knows Bron is leaving.

Bron, Wade and Thompson

For

Clarkson, Ingram, Randle, Deng, Brewer and two 1st round picks

Let IT walk. Draft a PG in the 7-10 range where that Brooklyn pick will be.

Young or Sexton
Clarkson
Ingram
Randle
Love-Trade him if you can

You have two young studs to build around in the PG and Ingram. You have four draft picks in the next two drafts. Likely two lottery picks since Cleveland would be bad. Maybe you get lucky and get RJ Barrett next year.

I'm interested to see where Bron goes next year. I don't see an obvious choice for him or what his best scenario would look like

I'm interested to see where Bron goes next year. I don't see an obvious choice for him or what his best scenario would look like
Rumors are flying around about Houston. They'd have to get rid of Gordon and Anderson most likely.
Paul-Harden-Bron-Moute-Capela. Pretty nasty. I guess LA would be solid with Ball-George-Ingram-Bron-??? But not a contender IMO.

Sounds like the Kings are gifting the Cavs George Hill for Shumpert and Frye.

Sounds like the Kings are gifting the Cavs George Hill for Shumpert and Frye.

So their chances of winning the finals went from approx 0% to approx 0%. WOW!

KD totally didn't ruin the league's competitive balance though

I am in happy schadenfraude land after KI bailed on cleveland. Maybe he knew this was what was coming. Happy where he landed and that he got out before the implosion

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom