Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Yeah that did not look good. Prob a ruptured achilles. Poor Pels gonna lose Cousins and get nothing in return

Okafor went 9-14 with 21 points, 6 boards and a block in 24 minutes vs. Minnesota tonight. RHJ was out so that could have played a factor or had a ripple down effect in the uptick in Jah's minutes. Also zero turnovers for Vegan Jah.

You have to love how how RotoWorld says Tyler Zeller was in foul trouble is the only reason the minutes were open, the beak picked up three first half fouls "so don't use all of your FAAB budget on Okafor with this outlier performance", it's not like he couldn't have been reinserted into the game in the second half while rotowire says it's clear Zeller is not the answer at C for Brooklyn so they may let Jah run with starters minutes soon, to keep an eye on the situation. The former fantasy site must be ran by a Tar Heel "graduate".

That pair of Westbrook clips are fantastic.

The NBA is simply the greatest. I love many of the subordinate storylines we've seen this year even if the Warriors are going to win it all. Even with the Dubs dominance, how is that any different from the Patriots or Yankees back in the day?

That said, I hope LeBron goes to Houston next year and we have a war in The Finals.

Curry/Durant/Klay/Draymond/Zaza vs. CP3/Harden/LeBron/Ariza/Capela (I read HOU will probably have to trade Anderson and Gordon for cap reasons if they get LeBron)

I like his heart, but IT does not have a good history of being accountable when things go sideways:

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/01/27/isaiah-thomas-kevin-love-cavaliers-defense

He is far from the only one playing poorly, but he should at least acknowledge that he could do better on both ends.
Feel bad for IT. He's only a shell of his former self. Hope he gets closer to 100% by the playoffs.

The real issue with his D is that it is SOOOOOO bad that Stevens created elaborate schemes to hide him. Lue doesn't have the defensive creativity to do the same, so IT just gets exploited whenever the other team feels like it. Unless you can hide him on D, he's unplayable against most teams.

The real issue with his D is that it is SOOOOOO bad that Stevens created elaborate schemes to hide him. Lue doesn't have the defensive creativity to do the same, so IT just gets exploited whenever the other team feels like it. Unless you can hide him on D, he's unplayable against most teams.

It's not just the creativity, it's the personnel. Lue would have to try to hide about 5 of his 10 rotation players.

Wow, that's surprising. Griffin is a great player, but given his injury history I don't see how acquiring him gets the Pistons out of their prolonged stretch of mediocrity.

That's too much unless you were never planning on re-signing Bradley and have a decent amount of protections on the pick. Of course maybe i'm overvaluing Harris and being too harsh on Blake Griffin's injury history.

Last edited:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom