Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

DSYm5qtXkAA9tDt.jpg

Baker tried to block AD’s dunk, and AD elbowed Baker in the face. Baker got bloodied and had to leave the game, and he probably won’t try to do that again.

DeMar DeRozan is really good at everything now. Raptors will not automatically be dismissed in the East playoffs as Craptors this season.

He's so bad. But his skin was darker than Tatum and it looked like he might jump higher so obviously he had more 'upside'.

Don't make the same mistake Minnesota did. Some dumb team could still trade a top 10 pick in next year's draft for him.

I don't mean to alarm anyone, but the Brooklyn Nets are a pretty fun team to watch. They are always competitive and seem to play with a exceptionally high-effort level. Not sure if you can attribute that to coaching or having a bunch of hungry young guys on the squad.

I have not looked at their shot charts, but the the handful of games I have seen they attack the rim or shoot 3s.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom