Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Cavs will smoke the Celtics in that Jan 3rd game. One team is simply playing a lot better than the other right now.

YUerFza.png

In addition to the Celts exceeding expectation to start this season, watching Tatum ("Taters") play at this level has been amazing.

Not that it is the be all/end all of judging players, but he will be an all-star by his 3rd year.

JJ is on a one year deal with Philly. Given the Celts need for shooting, do you see him signing a veteran's contract with Boston in 2018?

Good chance the Celts cannot afford a big $ contract for Smart, which would open a spot in the backcourt

useroff.gif
shrinkage36

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 19

You put great offensive players around him, he'll win you multiple championships. That's what he's always done through out his life.

useroff.gif
wayupnorth

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • star.gif
  • Tommy Points: 131

For real:

Do you think the fact that Brad, continually over 4 or 5 years, plays Marcus at the end of games, and refers to him as a winner, is because Brad is dumb or because you are just that much smarter than him?

Smart is quite clearly our 3rd best player. Tatum is making quite the argument, but Smart is clear #3.

Quit hating because you want him to be some score 30 points give up 35 guy.

This is everything I despise about Boston fan message board posters. They can't get out of their own way about 'feelings' and team tenure to objectively evaluate their team. I'm gonna throw a party when this chucker is unceremoniously let go in restricted free agency this offseason.

Harden's whining about only having 2 refs would've carried a lot more weight with me if his 2 late game fouls hadn't been so blatant and stupid.

Harden's whining about only having 2 refs would've carried a lot more weight with me if his 2 late game fouls hadn't been so blatant and stupid.

He did the exact some thing after getting whistled for it 2 plays prior. If he really had that much difficulty removing himself from Smart, the Rockets should have had a secondary option to inbound. I realize it is preferred to get the ball to their best FT shooter, but the Rockets have other players (Gordon, Ariza) capable of knocking down foul shots.

Poor execution, IMO.

Last edited:
Having said that, I still think the Rockets are a force in the west. Once CP3 gets healthy, they are tough.

Capela was also missing from last night's game.

Capella is as important as anyone on the team outside of Harden and Paul. He's instrumental to the great jump in their defense.

He did the exact some thing after getting whistled for it 2 plays prior. If he really had that much difficulty removing himself from Smart, the Rockets should have had a secondary option to inbound. I realize it is preferred to get the ball to their best FT shooter, but the Rockets have other players (Gordon, Ariza) capable of knocking down foul shots.

Poor execution, IMO.
Some teams use screens to separate a defender from his man. Just a thought.

Lakers going to shit recently is pretty good for Celtics fans. Right now they have about an 80% of it conveying if Lakers remain bottom 3 in the standings. Doncic/Bagley/Ayton/Bamba/Young ensures they get some A-chipper.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom