Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Zion Williamson

A couple of folks on another board said they've heard some info that he's a Cheats lean.

I sincerely hope that isn't the case.

I'm feeling that he goes to UNC based on all the buzz in the last few days. They will have a good team next year. Zion+Little+trash+Roy's running style equal top 10 or better.

Towards the end of every recruitment the UNC board always has "buzz". I'll believe it when I see it.

Seriously? When have the UNC fanbase not felt like they were going to land a recruit? Zion is not leaving SC. My best guess is Clemson because his dad doesn't want him going to a traditional blue blood. I am betting the UNC chatter is just misdirection.

No one on IC thinks we get Zion. IC has said they think we are in the top group with Clemson being the heavy favorite but that’s about it

Big Nasty was strictly a low block player until he made the transition to SF in the NBA. And Zion is 100x the run-and-jump athlete Corliss ever was.

I think SC has as good a shot as Clemson. I'd put them ahead of UK.

I'm probably wrong though.

He's announcing at 8pm tomorrow (rather that's when the ceremony starts). Kentucky plays at 8:15pm. Wouldn't think it would be them given that.

A poster on the Duke rivals free board says ZION to DUKE. "Per sources." He doesn't appear to be a troll based on the responses, but TIFWIW.

I can't imagine K and Capel losing out on someone they really want to Clemson or little USC.

Also, the 8:15 announcement time is in conflict with the Kentucky/Florida game start time tomorrow.

I am excited.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom