Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Zion Williamson

A poster on the Duke rivals free board says ZION to DUKE. "Per sources." He doesn't appear to be a troll based on the responses, but TIFWIW.

I can't imagine K and Capel losing out on someone they really want to Clemson or little USC.

Also, the 8:15 announcement time is in conflict with the Kentucky/Florida game start time tomorrow.

I am excited.
Good point, K and Capel reserve losing out to these schools on the court or in the tourney where it really matters

If it’s Duke I’ll post a picture of the hole I put in my wall.

I don't think it's going to be Duke. I've stated for a while that I believe he is going to Clemson, though I agree with Topher that South Carolina is right there.

If we got him I'd project us once again having the #1 ranked offense, a top 20 rebounding team, a more improved outside shooting team and like a 80th ranked D.

Every time UNC is in a recruitment like this, I always manage to convince myself UNC will win out even though my brain tells me a one and done isn’t picking UNC with Roy’s history of keeping players longer.

No one's keeping Zion in college, @uncy12

Plus, UNC would have to play him. They don't have the high level depth they've had in year's past to hide someone like they did with McAdoo.

I hadn’t heard Zion’s recruitment was shady, all I’ve heard in this recruitment is Clemson. I sorta just think it’s a smoke screen. I refuse to believe a recruit like this is turning down 4 blue bloods to play for Brad Brownell

I hadn’t heard Zion’s recruitment was shady, all I’ve heard in this recruitment is Clemson. I sorta just think it’s a smoke screen. I refuse to believe a recruit like this is turning down 4 blue bloods to play for Brad Brownell

Shadiness was mentioned a few times during the summer AAU season.

The Clemson thing makes even less sense if you've heard his interviews and even halfway believe he isn't a total liar, where he talks about how he wants to play for a program that has a record of helping their players build their brand.

Clemson rivals board heavily hinting that Zion already told Clemson’s staff he’s committing to them

Doesn't someone here have to suck another posters toes if we get Zion?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom