Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Zion Williamson

Last full season in HS, shot 82% from 2, 30% from 3 on very low volume, 67% FT.

I don’t see him anywhere other than center at Duke with his skill set. I assume he’s not much smaller than Boozer was as a sophomore/junior. It may make the most sense to put him next to Bolden as a PF due to how the roster looks, but I would bet heavily against that being our best lineup by net efficiency or the lineup K uses to close out competitive games.

We probably need one more decent guard to make that work, assuming Trent is gone. The dream of Trent coming back is most likely over as long as he keeps shooting around 77% from 3 on high volume.

Villanova’s center minutes go entirely to these three guys:

Omari Spellman 6-8 255
Eric Paschall 6-7 250
Mikal Bridges 6-7 210

I wouldn’t buy any argument that a center minutes distribution of Zion 20 and Bolden 20 would be too small or unlengthy to succeed at the highest level in college.

I'll bet anyone money this is our starting lineup: Tre/AOC/Cam/RJ/Zion. What are Bolden or Javin going to do to possibly pass those guys?

I'll bet anyone money this is our starting lineup: Tre/AOC/Cam/RJ/Zion. What are Bolden or Javin going to do to possibly pass those guys?

Javin does not have a chance to start above any of those players, but I still forsee a big role for him.

I see a ton of comments on Reddit about him definitely being a 4 at Duke and splitting time at 3, mainly because he’s too small or unlengthy. I get this for rim protection purposes, but when his most popular comparisons are Charles Barkley and Julius Randle... K would never play those guys as a primary 4 unless he had a great center to go next to them.

With all the talent around him, he could just sit on block and get handed dunks by Tre.

Of all the Zion mixtapes, this is probably the best. The music sync is well done. The crowd reactions are memey. It made me smile uncontrollably starting midway through, so it was very similar to the experience of watching La La Land.

2 things:

1. That video confirms he can't shoot.
2. K, please sign #4 tiny white guy PG just to throw him alley oops.

I knew one of you pigfuckers would respond that way
9uekcJ2.jpg

EatMe, that video is insane. He's like a cross between Barkley/Kemp and strangely, the late, great Len Bias.

ETA, another lefty. K loves him some lefties, going all the way back to Johnny Dawkins

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom