Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] Clemson, at Wake, at FSU, Syracuse

kenpom has it at 80-64, which will probably change significantly after this debacle.

It was really heartwarming to watch both Reddish hit the game winner and all those other shots. I can't think of a better confidence booster to overcome retardism. I'd like to think that more than just taking advantage of using Barrett as a decoy, it was a ploy by K to fix Cam's psyche.

LKBrvOe.png

3rd video...

FSU might be my second favorite program in the ACC. Hamilton recruits and coaches like he's 2009 TDD... just finds the biggest, longest, toughest, coolest blackletes he can, tells them to go emasculate their opponents on defense and dunk on them on offense, whatever the cost, and teaches them nothing else. The average height in their starting 2-5 last year was 6'10.

They remind me of the badass villain team in any sports movie, like the Monstars or the "urban" street hockey team in Mighty Ducks. Such cool.

FSU might be my second favorite program in the ACC. Hamilton recruits and coaches like he's 2009 TDD... just finds the biggest, longest, toughest, coolest blackletes he can, tells them to go emasculate their opponents on defense and dunk on them on offense, whatever the cost, and teaches them nothing else. The average height in their starting 2-5 last year was 6'10.

They remind me of the badass villain team in any sports movie, like the Monstars or the "urban" street hockey team in Mighty Ducks. Such cool.
You don't enjoy watching UVA?

I didn’t realize how reliant FSU was on free throws down the stretch—I count one FG in the last 7:30? And some pretty dodgy foul calls too.

I feel like in this sport, especially given how fickle teams are from game to game, it’s always dangerous to play against a team that is coming off of an embarrassing defeat. I would have strongly preferred Syracuse not getting shit on at home by Georgia Tech yesterday.

Feels somewhat similar to Louisville being absolute trash against Pitt on defense and then playing one of the best games of the year in Chapel Hill days later as a 12 point dog.

Duke will lose to Cuse after shooting 5-30 from 3, but we’ll get a couple of badass Zion putback highlights out of it. So it’s an even trade.

^^ Is his son still in the rotation, though? I feel like that somehow invalidates everything

(I do enjoy the STPFS mental-exercise game thread tradition of formulating whatever hypothetical narrative could exist to result in a Duke loss, for any game in which Duke is less than a 25 point favorite)

Duke really shouldn’t have to be so reliant on 3s vs the 2-3 this season. Both Barrett and especially Zion have looked good at catching the ball in the middle of a zone and then attacking.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom