Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] FSU / at NC State / at Pitt / Wake / at Miami

Wolfpack news (sorry for the shitty link, guys - I don't know what happened):

"NC State starting point guard Markell Johnson, who was suspended indefinitely Dec. 16 for "a violation of the Student-Athlete Code of Conduct," is facing felonious assault charges, according to Ohio court documents obtained by The Herald-Sun in Durham, North Carolina.

The charges stem from an Oct. 8 incident in Johnson's hometown of Cleveland, The Herald-Sun reported. He was indicted, along with three other men, on Dec. 5 and jailed on Dec. 20 before being released on $5,000 bond, according to the report."

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ate-wolfpack-facing-felonious-assault-charges

Last edited:
It says:

Ole man Tucker is a fine ole man
He wash his face in a fryin' pan
Combs his hair with a wagon wheel
And shoots the 3 worse than Trevon Duv-aal

Link works now. I expected it to be something about how he would be back just in time to play Duke. So that's good at least (though I still expect them to hit a million threes against us and possibly win).

The line opened at Duke -10.5.

Dating back to last year, Duke has lost its last four acc road games. If you count the South Carolina game (and you should), Duke has lost its last five road games period.

Gotta convince the other 4 travellers to park at a bar with me between 8 - 10 for the Devils game. Cuse game ends around 530, so maybe Dinosaur BBQ then a sports bar.

Toronto loves US College Hoops.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom