Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] Pitt / at Wake / Virginia / Notre Dame / at St. John's

I gave up on watching them live until the defense improved. Defense got better, so I started watching them again. Mistake.

Duke deserved to lose, but it’s especially frustrating to lose on a fadeaway contested shotclock beating 3 made by a 21% shooter. Instead of giving up a layup or wide open shot, Duke forced exactly what they wanted. Probably the biggest bullshit shot made against Duke all year.

That retarded Bagley three down 2, him and Duval going 1/4 on free throws in crunch time, and that absolute horseshit contested fadeaway three from that asshole who's a 21% shooter piss me off the most from this game.

It would be impossible for me to narrow down to less than 20 the things that angered/depressed/frustrated me the most in this terrible game.

We could have beaten UVA, but weren't ever really in it after the half against St Johns. Makes sense.

Duke deserved to lose, but it’s especially frustrating to lose on a fadeaway contested shotclock beating 3 made by a 21% shooter. Instead of giving up a layup or wide open shot, Duke forced exactly what they wanted. Probably the biggest bullshit shot made against Duke all year.
But we all knew it was going in. Our lack of effort most of the game gave them a ton of confidence.

Last edited:
I look forward to capping off my evening with a UNC 30+ point victory over shittiest team on the planet, Pitt. Luke Maye will have 5 3's and the announcers will be all breathless talking about him. ("Amazing that he was a walk-on!")

Reactions: TBC
Through 24 games

2015 was 20-3
2011 was 21-2
2010 was 19-3
2004 was 21-2, lost the next game

Obviously it's not the end of the world. It makes me feel a little better that 3 of our losses are to complete garbage teams. Maybe, hopefully, the players just overlooked them. I still think we can win it but def aren't the favorites by any means. 1 seed is gone unless we win out IMO.

Have to get more out of Duval and Allen and K has to develop somewhat of a bench. Have a few weeks to figure it out before things get serious.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom