Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] South Dakota / St. Francis (PA) / at Boston College / Evansville

I think what's throwing people off is that K actually handled the second half of this game the way that 95% of college coaches and 100% of NBA coaches deal with the final 10-15 minutes of a blowout. Justin Robinson played 4 minutes. Does he even play 4 minutes of the Blue-White game? This is like when an NBA game is over at the half and guys like Khem Birch play the whole 4th quarter. The only strange part is it was Duke doing that.

When this team gives a shit, it's unstoppable. I truly don't think they care about these gimme games in December. If they still aren't flipping the switch for a full 40 minutes in February, I'll be more concerned.

This is a basketball team that has a Mario Kart star in their back pocket whenever they want it.

When this team gives a shit, it's unstoppable. I truly don't think they care about these gimme games in December. If they still aren't flipping the switch for a full 40 minutes in February, I'll be more concerned.

This is a basketball team that has a Mario Kart star in their back pocket whenever they want it.
God, lay off the Kool Aid. These December games are clearly an indication we’re going to lose to a play-in team.

And that's why we won't cover. If we were am elite defense/medicore offense we're be more likely to cover than the other way around.

If you're up by 25 and you continue to play great defense to keep the other team from scoring, no one calls you an asshole, it's just "building good habits". But if you're up by 25 and running your great offense finding the open man at the 3 point line and he shoots it, a team like Duke will get accused to trying to embarass the other team and run up the score.

I will b attending my first ever Duke game at Cameron Indoor on Dec 20, vs Evansville. What time do the gates usually open for games , it’s a 7pm game , I have general admission tickets , what is the best time to get there, I figured students will b on Christmas break.
Not sure if any of the players sign autographs , but if they do , what is the best way to get an autograph, or meet some of the players or possibly Coach K , I know it’s a long shot , but thought I’d ask.
Also what r some cool things for us to see while we r in Durham ? Any help would b greatly appreciated . Sorry for posting this here , but didn’t know where else to post it. Thx

I will b attending my first ever Duke game at Cameron Indoor on Dec 20, vs Evansville. What time do the gates usually open for games , it’s a 7pm game , I have general admission tickets , what is the best time to get there, I figured students will b on Christmas break.
Not sure if any of the players sign autographs , but if they do , what is the best way to get an autograph, or meet some of the players or possibly Coach K , I know it’s a long shot , but thought I’d ask.
Also what r some cool things for us to see while we r in Durham ? Any help would b greatly appreciated . Sorry for posting this here , but didn’t know where else to post it. Thx
They won’t let people in before 1 hour before, usually. GA line will form a decent bit before that. I probably wouldn’t bother more than 30 minutes before doors open. They have a fake semblance of a single line that then becomes a swarm to multiple lanes. Why they don’t just do multiple lanes from the outset is beyond me.

You won’t find autographs or meet players.

Please use full words and occasional periods in proper locations. Thx

Main questions I have leading into tonight's game:

1. How similar will the SFU players look to those in the picture?

2. Can Duke finally break 100 points? Seeing us score in the mid-90s is starting to get old.

3. Will Bolden be eye-gougingly terrible or just below average?

Re: point #3 - I hope MB gets some decent floor time and a chance to make positive contributions after his poor effort Saturday. He strikes me as a guy who would go into a funk if he gets nailed to the bench again.

4) How many minutes of defense will we play? And in which half?

I don't even consider that a burning question at this point. We'll play a little in the first half, less early in the second, and none when the shitheads come in for garbage time.

This should prob go to another thread, but ill say that I went to a game last year and about 2 hrs before the game, we saw Grayson, Harry, Marques, Jack, Vrank, Jeter and JRob all walking through the HOF and outside of it. Nate and Scheyer were there too. Thats where I saw Chase at the urinal, for those who wonder!

I didn't want to bother any of them, but I'm sure some wouldnt mind an autograph if you are really wanting to ask.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom