Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2017 NCAA Tournament

Chris Collins has flat, pepperoni-like nipples if my fleeting vision of the white T-shirt contest in the locker room did not deceive me.

FGCU would have destroyed us and the point guard would have ass raped us.

ISU has a transfer player from Marquette (Deonte Burton) who is pretty badass. A 6'5" power forward who plays way above the rim and has 3 point range. Aslo useful as a 3rd ballhandler when breaking the press.

What could have been for Wojo.

I have a rough idea of the argument it will make, but I wish I could read the full article.

rN0zbCU.jpg

Because of that absurdly chalky first round, the worst team left in the tournament is #55 USC. So the NCAA Tournament now resembles Duke's ACC schedule. Assuming the better KP team wins, Duke's remaining route to the title is 30-11-2-1-3. Doable.

I have a feeling today and tomorrow will be open season on top seeds.

No upsets means the 2nd round is fantastic. I am completely serious in saying this may be the most enjoyable unimportant day of my life. Basketball noon to midnight with legit upset potential and close games everywhere. No Duke to ruin it.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
No upsets means the 2nd round is fantastic. I am completely serious in saying this may be the most enjoyable unimportant day of my life. Basketball noon to midnight with legit upset potential and close games everywhere. No Duke to ruin it.

I agree. I was looking at the schedule to see when I could do some work on my house, but there were no breaks from good games.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom