Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2017 NCAA Tournament

Gonzaga 15%
Kansas 11%
Duke 9% (37% to get to Final 4)
UK 9%
UNC 8%

Cheggyj.gif

How did St. Marys get to be the 7th seed in Gonzaga's region? Same conference, right?

I know Dson is sick of these, but this made me laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
bdotling said:
Man Swanigan is so much better than I thought he would be

We'll just have to wait to compare Jeter's 2019 and 2020 seasons at Nevada to these two Swanigan seasons before we can draw any real conclusions about who the better player is.

Kentucky's line is down to only 3.5 points over Wichita State. UNC's line is up to 11.5 points over Arkansas at one book at least.

Succumb emotionally to this now. We dodged a bullet last year, but it was only slowed by a year.

I agree with Keeley here. It would be to Duke's benefit if we didn't have to play openers anywhere in the south (outside Florida) ever again. Northeastern cities with subtle, Get Out style white liberal type racism please, instead of overt southern racism.

DurhamSon said:

I agree with Keeley here. It would be to Duke's benefit if we didn't have to play openers anywhere in the south (outside Florida) ever again. Northeastern cities with subtle, Get Out style white liberal type racism please, instead of overt southern racism.

This is wonderfully bad

I hope that guy is yelling, "Crackers! We got your crackers here!! They're free and they're salty!!"

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Kentucky's line is down to only 3.5 points over Wichita State. UNC's line is up to 11.5 points over Arkansas at one book at least.

Succumb emotionally to this now. We dodged a bullet last year, but it was only slowed by a year.
Given their far superior coaching and recruiting & retaining of talent, we should be ecstatic that we avoided a certain UNC back to back. Them only winning one championship should be considered a huge success for us.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom