Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2018 ACC Tournament

1st round: BC, Cuse and ND.
2nd round: Lville, State, UNC, ND
3rd round: UVA, State, UNC, Duke

That leaves us with

Virginia vs NC State
Duke vs UNC

I want to pick State because UVA is overdue for a close loss but I'll go chalk.

Ya I think UVA will pull out a close game against whoever they play in the semis. Prime opportunity to get a big time win.

Having fun watching ND drag its ass past Pitt, knowing full well how exceptionally they will play against us in two days.

Pitt is actually hanging around with ND. This is good to make ND work for win rather than being just a glorified scrimmage.

I don't know what to do about unc / 'Cuse first of all and a potential unc / Miami matchup? I said I hoped the cheating bastards never won another game again but I want to pick up another win in the series. I'm not worried about playing them it's just they'd get a good win over Miami along the way before we could kick their asses again!

I think our defense is going to kick ass in the ACC Tournament against teams that literally have almost no time to prepare for it other than watching film and going through a walk through before the game.

We're gonna wind up with a Boston College vs. Louisville semifinal game.

Line at -7.5 for unc tonight. Highly doubt Syracuse plays well enough to pull off the win. Just please, for the love of god, actually make it a game until the end.

Not sure what my opinion is about Bonzie in the middle of our zone.

Hoping one of you can tell me.

Last edited:
Wonder if any reporters will have the balls to ask Buzz about VT’s late scoreless drought at the post-game presser.

His answer might be longer than the drought itself.

This game against ND will be zero percent fun. I have no expectation whatsoever that ND's legs will actually be a factor.

Bring on the Irish. Hoping tonight tired em out, but given our luck, it won't be a factor tomorrow night.

Didn't want to play Buzz again, especially if we have to play UNC a third time.

Ya I think ND making that big comeback was about the most ideal scenario. Huge, emotional win for them, but draining as well. Plus, they have less than 22 hours until the next tip-off.

I wanted to play VT. We should have swept them and nearly did despite our offense really bottoming out. I think we would have won by 10+. Far more worried about an ND team with a player who has typically destroyed us and an offense tailor made to destroy the middle of a zone.

I don’t recall did we play any zone when we played last? IRC the game was close then we just went on a massive run in the second half. I’m really nervous about how our zone holds up against them especially with Bonzie back and how he scores in and around the paint.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom