Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2018 ACC Tournament

UNC has the 25th ranked defense to go along with the 5th ranked offense. Fucking Roy is going to have 3 deep runs in a row.

So, I didn’t go tonight, but I went 10 other games this week. In no single case at all but one did they show a replay when a ref made a call that was or was not controversial. Joel Berry flagrant against Miami? Nope. Out of bounds play? No. Was it a shot clock violation? Fans can’t tell! Allen’s flagrant? 4 times.

If Allen wasn't so dumb he'd be so loveable for the Duke fan base because everyone else hates him so much. But he's just so dumb in basketball decision making and I'm not even talking about tripping.

Syracuse has now lost their last 7 games against UNC, going all the way back to their first ACC season that had their lone win. Can this old useless fuck just retire already? He's not gonna catch K in the win column regardless.

Old useless fuck has redeemed himself quite nicely I think. He can go back to being old and useless again on Friday and I won't complain, though.

He did UNC a solid by beating UVA and then losing to them in the Final Four. It's only fair that he do something similar for his good friend Coach K.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom