Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] 2 Duke vs. 7 MSU (NCAA Tournament 2nd Round)

What’s your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to go look at play by play to see what Roach did. I turned it back on to see Wendell get the steak and hit his FTs.

Hope keels can gain on this. Hope AJ alright. Your fanhood is in question if you have yet to say I hope AJ is good moving forward

ows_155399388182160.jpg

FCK OFF FOREVER midgetissimo.

mussolini-hanging-bodies.jpg

Slap the Floor said:
I'm rooting for Texas Tech. It would be MUCH worse to lose to Notre Dame, a conference rival, and a former Coach K assistant that is an 11 seed than to lose to 3 seed and #1 defense Texas Tech. (Thread reply)
I think we have a much chance at beating ND, and I like Mike Brey anyway, so losing to him would not be the end of the world

Won by nine despite 11-20 from three and 12-13 from the line by Michigan State. Incredible execution down the stretch on both ends. A genuinely impressive performance by Duke in an NCAA tournament game for the first time since 2015. Beating Izzo one last time. Going to savor this one and if we lose 68-53 against Texas Tech, so be it.

MSU was at one point 11/19 from 3 (when they took the lead at 68-65). Proceeded to miss their final 3 attempts and ended at 50% for the game. Pretty impressive considering MSU is one of the worst in the country at generating their points from beyond the arc.

I did like the adjustment to get out in transition more in the second half. Felt like they made a concerted effort to run and it rattled MSU a little. Just hope whoever they play in the sweet 16 doesn't have another one of these insane 3 point shooting nights for once.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom