Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] 2 Duke vs. 7 MSU (NCAA Tournament 2nd Round)

What’s your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MSU was at one point 11/19 from 3 (when they took the lead at 68-65). Proceeded to miss their final 3 attempts and ended at 50% for the game. Pretty impressive considering MSU is one of the worst in the country at generating their points from beyond the arc.
They were 10/15. They actually went 1-7 down the stretch. I'm glad we didn't move away from our defensive scheme when they were hitting everything they threw up.

Can you guys remember another 3 pt barrage like that in the tourney? Like rome mentioned, 10/15 about midway through the second half is ridiculous. I still can't believe this team found a way to win despite that.

Can you guys remember another 3 pt barrage like that in the tourney? Like rome mentioned, 10/15 about midway through the second half is ridiculous. I still can't believe this team found a way to win despite that.

I'm very impressed they pulled it out. During the game in live-time that felt like a typical Duke loss from the last 5-6 years. I still can't believe they pulled that out.

Man even that layup they got after the almost turnover… Keels in the passing lane and just didn’t have the best angle for a runout otherwise. That’s lucky for them.

I know we all disparage the anus of April, but the K-Izzo rivalry has been really good, even if somewhat lopsided. K got two wins in the FF, broke Knight's record and may have gotten his last win ever against him. Izzo ended JJ and Zion, two of K's most iconic players and two seasons we really expected to win it. Seeing another coach six times in the tourney is pretty crazy, and I do admire the fact that for all the beatdowns he has taken, Izzo seems to be a good sport about it. He's got to wonder what his career would look like if he could win even half his games against K/Roy.

We outscored them 22-17 after AJ got hurt over the final 8:26, 22-15 if you don't count the bunny on the other end because he was down hurt.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom