Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] at Clemson

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mitchell dribbling off his knee when we needed a three anyways was quite on brand too

I’ll admit to profiting off of Duke losing/not covering for 7 straight games now. Letting it ride on $100 to start would have you sitting on around $20k now.

I definitely bet on Clemson, had zero faith in a win today

Torvik’s graph has been a straight line down for a while now. I don’t know what’s going to reverse that other than Hologram K

A second-half comeback win over Pitt at home is going to be the highlight of the season lol

Reactions: TBC
January 14 continues to be the absolute worst day of the year. This is Duke’s fourth straight loss on it, and it was also the day I broke up with my long time girlfriend and @rome8180 broke up with his. Almost absurd how fucking awful it is.

To be fair if we’d known the #1 and #2 recruits would be disappointments we’d have not considered ourself a top 25 team to start the year

I really want to see Scheyer's offensive scheme with primary
ball handlers who can actually shoot AND dribble before I can pass judgment.... but man it leaves a lot to be desired at this stage.

I just hope the 2024 class can actually shoot the ball. Sucks being a team without any shooters, the margin for error is super slim

Duke's offense has been horrific in the final minutes of close games this year. It's extremely alarming because it is a theme now.

2001Dukechamps said:
I really want to see Scheyer's offensive scheme with primaryball handlers who can actually shoot AND dribble before I can pass judgment.... but man it leaves a lot to be desired at this stage.
you have to wait for that. There’s a big difference between even just one capable backcourt shooter and literally zero

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom