Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] at Clemson

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean Clemson was +195 on some books at halftime. There are ways to make this season worth it to you as a Duke fan. Duke might go 15 straight games without a cover.

We all knew this was going to be a loss today, this game does not change my opinion of this team at all, which is that we are borderline tourney team and will struggle in any road game this year, and is therefore vital we hold serve at home or we might not make the tourney

Whitehead (Shitehead?) 1/6 from the field for 2 points. I don’t think he’s going to be a consistently impactful player this year.

The game was a lot closer than I thought it would be. I miss having reliable scorers when games get tight.

I'd be more worried if other freshmen were kicking ass but this whole freshmen class has been bad as a whole across the country.

We need to get away from recruiting 1 and done mentality players. I don't mind the occasional superstars, but the not 1st round or not draft worthy material players who go 1 and done to the G league every year kill the program

1-2 stud OADs, 1-2 multi year freshmen per class, and backfill with portal guys (need to improve there, if Elko can do it for football, we should be able to in basketball too).

And I hate that the high volume low efficiency production of Flip might push him to the draft

Just hope the 2023 guys can shoot because I can't take much more of this horrible shooting year after year

He's actually not that good, but his counting stats are look good because we have nobody else who can score

The TO rate of this team in high leverage situations have to be as high as I've seen from a Duke team.
I'd love to see the #s and we can't really pretend to be shocked at the disgusting results, especially when you realize Roach, Proctor and Blakes all have much higher TO rates than the likes of even a freshman Trevor Keels (12.1%)

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom