Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2022 NCAA Tournament

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't name one Kansas opponent the entire tournament outside the Final Four. I bet you could give me 20 guesses and I still wouldn't be able to tell you for sure.

EDIT: Wait, they played Miami right?

What a difference 48 hours makes. This was 1,000 percent suppose to be K's game to go out. He dodged that bullet and now when people say remember when mighty unc beat Duke in the FF the next sentence will be "Yeah and do you remember when they blew the biggest lead in Championship game history in the next game?!"

This is like it the USA Hockey team lost in the Gold Medal game after defeating the Soviet Union, or if Duke lost to Kansas after beating UNLV, or the Red Sox didn’t win the World Series after coming back 0-3 versus the Yankees.

UNC beating Duke wasn’t as improbable as those I mentioned, but the weight of that game was huge and they failed to cap it off. It’s merely a footnote now instead of a momentous, altering event. Fuck them.

edit: this can be compared to Wisconsin beating undefeated Kentucky and then losing to Duke.

Is Tate Frazier crying? God I hope he is OD’ng on Fent or something. My guess is that since he’s a true believer in UNC exceptionalism, like us on this board, he’s not mad because he knows Hubert will have them back!

Just took a look at his Twitter and he's busy RTing stupid shit like this:

Hang a banner that says 2022 - Nope

Is Tate Frazier crying? God I hope he is OD’ng on Fent or something. My guess is that since he’s a true believer in UNC exceptionalism, like us on this board, he’s not mad because he knows Hubert will have them back!

Just took a look at his Twitter and he's busy RTing stupid shit like this:

BTW, I guaran-fucking-tee you that dude was shit talking Hubert and Caleb for the vast majority of the season. They weren't in his heart 'forever', they were there for about exactly the last month.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom