Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] NC State (NCAA E8)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pantone287 said:
ZackM said:
We decided we were going to play Burns straight up and never even considered adjusting that strategy as he buried us.
Honestly not sure that was even the issue. The offense just sucked absolute asshole.
I'd say both were issues.

Jeff Capel’s phone rings as he strokes his goatee….’papa K’ the phone reads

The only reason I think Flagg sticks with his commitment is he knows his draft stock can’t possibly fall lower than top 3 overall. If things go south next season, he’ll just quit on the team and preserve top 3.
Why wouldn't he change? He can have a coach who clearly elevates players and not be hated while he wins a championship. He'll be the most popular American basketball player ever. The great white American prodigy who cucked Duke.
He’s so bulletproof that it doesn’t matter. He can simply not play and go #1. We’re lucky in that regard.

I want Roach back. I truly don't give a shit what happens to Proctor or Mitchell. A power 6 starter in the portal can replace whatever "production" they gave us

ZackM said:
Pantone287 said:
ZackM said:
We decided we were going to play Burns straight up and never even considered adjusting that strategy as he buried us.
Honestly not sure that was even the issue. The offense just sucked absolute asshole.
I'd say both were issues.
Maybe. It worked for us before, and doubling didn't. Especially if we'd had a double digit lead at the half, I think it would have been fine to let him get his.

Stewart has no feel for the game after not playing almost a full calendar year.

Burns is 12-18 with zero turnovers.

Hope Scheyer actually takes this humiliating loss to heart for next year and actually improves the squad.

It's pretty cool that Scheyer finally gave us a late-stage K defensive collapse but without the elite K offensive output LOL

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom