Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] NC State (NCAA E8)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a complete failure to stop him in any way. He almost didn't miss this half and still had 6 asissts

Wish McCain had been used like the #1 option all season. Feels like the biggest failure aspect to it.

dukeboy911 said:
wish mccain would return. we actually might make the final 4 next year.
I hope Foster and McCain return, but I said it before, Proc is canceling him out. If McCain return, I don't want Proc to return. I barely want him to return at all after
this one

Our ability to create good shots was as bad as our ability to force them into bad shots.

they basically hit us in the mouth and didnt stop. we didnt have an answer. not a single guy from our team stepped up. no leader. Flip fouling out was kinda bullshit tbf.

The desperation to make good use of the portal is painfully unrealistic. That’s something I don’t put any blame on Scheyer for. By now everyone should realize the Board isn’t letting Duke take transfers unless they would be accepted at Duke without playing basketball.
Pretty much agree. When was the last time Duke got a solid guard/wing transfer? Feels like it was Seth Curry.

It wasn't just the 2nd half, the team was terrible the entire night. The defense was good in the 1st half, but the offense was an abomination.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom