Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bracketology

^seems like their road wins over auburn and tenn, plus wins over unc and bama gave them the edge. Our best win being Baylor didn't help.

They are by far the weakest 3 (and so is marquette for the 2 seeds), so praying to god we can make the elite 8.

Just glad Uconn got shafted (Auburn as their 4 and Iowa St as their 2) if it wasn't unc. Don't want them getting #6 this year.

I know I need to spit out my pacifier and get over it, but has anyone heard or read any commentary from the committee why Kentucky got a 3 seed?

They should really have to simply follow the NET and release justifications for "adjustments" of more than 2 spots on the curve, or something similar. The idea of this "committee" of bureaucrat boomer morons using their feelings to subjectively determine seeds in 2024 is laughable to the point of seeming like parody.
100 percent. Because the NET already is a blend of analytics plus results.

South Carolina was like 50 in the NET but you can’t ignore their resume. Of course put them in, and then you have a rationale as to where and why.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom