Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bracketology

Also, what are our ideal scenarios re: unc? Haven't paid enough attention to which regions they'll likely land in + who their likely opponents will be.

Both Gary Parrish and Seth Davis say that Iowa State should be a 1 seed over Carolina, which would push UNC to UCONN’s region.

I don’t think it would because if UConn were the overall number 1, the bracketing principles don’t allow for the 1 to be with the 5 on the curve.

But also, does anyone here really think the Committee is spending the day swapping out UNC for fucking Iowa State on the 1 line when they had this shit locked in for days and the UNC AD is on the Committee? Only like 2/100 people on Bracket Matrix seem to think that.

If I’m correct about UConn being the overall 1 (which I hope I am) then UNC as a 2 seed goes to the closest region that’s not the East. So that would be the Midwest with Purdue. Not sure that’s worse for them than them getting 1 in the West.

honestly I'm fine with Houston as our 1, would've rather had Purdue, but not complaining.

This game will have zero fouls and zero turnovers, and so it will really be a shooting and rebounding contest.

I know I need to spit out my pacifier and get over it, but has anyone heard or read any commentary from the committee why Kentucky got a 3 seed?

They should really have to simply follow the NET and release justifications for "adjustments" of more than 2 spots on the curve, or something similar. The idea of this "committee" of bureaucrat boomer morons using their feelings to subjectively determine seeds in 2024 is laughable to the point of seeming like parody.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom