Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Brandon Ingram

He already knew Tyus was going to be gone. Bdot just said that.

Its gonna suck when unc gets the #3 and #4 player. Definitely the greatest team ever.

Holy shit.

Seems so high, but what a bad class. I'd put Brown, Newman, Stone, maybe Zimmerman ahead of him, though.

So the thing we can take most from these rankings is BI is the skinny version of Kevin Durant? Cool.

rome8180 said:
I was not impressed with Brown the last two times I watched him.

Same. He looked so damn good the first couple times I saw him though, I'm giving him a little benefit of the doubt. Think he'll be a Winslow-esque defender and competitor, too.

Didn't Roy bring the whole team to one of his games?

Roy clearly wants him at least three times as much. Do the math.

Moved up to #3 overall in 247's rankings as well as ESPN's. Would be fine with him choosing Duke.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's making a poor decision. If he was going to Kentucky or Kansas I would understand, but this is such a bad decision for him. 4 players on their roster are going to get more shots than him, and he won't be featured well.

He'll probably do a Justin Jackson and look like shit for almost the entire season and come on at the end of the year when someone gets hurt or transfers.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom