Player Brandon Ingram

UNC depth chart next season:

PG Joel Berry, Nate Britt, Stilman White
SG Marcus Paige, Theo Pinson
SF Justin Jackson, JP Tokoto, Brandon Ingram
PF Brice Johnson, Isaiah Hicks, Luke Maye
C Kennedy Meeks, Joel James

Sucks that a guy would rather pick a school that could possibly be banned from postseason play during his season there, where he wouldn't get starter minutes, over being a main lineup player for a school that is coming off a Final Four appearance with no pending sanctions. But here we are. Ingram picking UNC over Duke. Amazing.

Reasons to commit to Duke:

1) Awesome offense for a player with his skill set

2) Available minutes due to short roster and no stretch four or true small forward

3) No NCAA sanctions looming

4) Proven track record of getting players to pros quickly

5) Swept UNC and now in Final Four

Reasons to commit to UNC:

1) Dook sucks

I don't love him being a can't miss one-and-done now.

I thought he had the potential to be an effective, efficient player on both ends with a couple years of coaching, but as he is, he just sounds like a softer version of Jabari for a year.

2014, here we come.

Pantone287 said:
I don't love him being a can't miss one-and-done now.

I thought he had the potential to be an effective, efficient player on both ends with a couple years of coaching, but as he is, he just sounds like a softer version of Jabari for a year.

2014, here we come.

His family sure thinks he is a OAD and want him to go to the best place to be showcased for a year. Hopefully after Justise announces we get this kid.

Ingram may have said Duke and Kansas are his Final 2 without coming out and saying as much in an interview at the Burger Boys game. I'll bet Stackhouse is trying his best to steer him to Kansas.

I think we saw the same thing with Henson.

We need to bring Hairston back as an assistant coach just to get Ingram on the corndog diet.

rome8180 said:
I think he picks Duke.

Let's see he wants to commit by the end of the month. Winslow has until what the 26th to announce his intentions? Hmm..

FWIW (I know not a lot at this point) he is up to 7th in the 2016 DX mock draft.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Remember where we came from on this guy.

bdotling said:
I know folks are concerned about his skinniness, would he be a possible redshirt candidate?
Haha yup. I'm still confused as to his top 10 OAD status

bdotling said:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Remember where we came from on this guy.

bdotling said:
I know folks are concerned about his skinniness, would he be a possible redshirt candidate?
Haha yup. I'm still confused as to his top 10 OAD status

How does DI feel about Ingram's ability? I know on TDD it is kind of mixed but for the most part they believe in his abilities to be a OAD.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil