Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2015-2016

Based on pics of Beejay Anja on PackPride, looks like he lost a ton of weight this summer. May have a bigger role for the Pack this year.

Sporting News chose Kansas as the preseason #1.

A couple things I can see happening this year:

- ACC leading scorer will be XRM from Florida State
- Zags make the Final Four this year; frontcourt is damn good and they have an experienced guard in Williams-Goss (even though he apparently is a bit of a headcase)

I don't think Mark Few has a Final Four in him. Routinely gets beaten by better teams. His record vs top 10 teams is awful, IIRC

Holy Shit: Mark Few's record since 2002 against KenPom Top 20 teams is 2-33. Those only two wins came in 2005. O-26 since then.

That is so awful. I can't stray from my pick, though - no clear top dog(s) this year.

Topher said:
Holy Shit: Mark Few's record since 2002 against KenPom Top 20 teams is 2-33. Those only two wins came in 2005. O-26 since then.

torontoduke said:

- Zags make the Final Four this year; frontcourt is damn good and they have an experienced guard in Williams-Goss (even though he apparently is a bit of a headcase)

I'm almost positive Williams-Goss has to sit out this season. Gonzaga will have an extremely inexperienced backourt this year

Thanks wtb - I did not realize that

wtbball21 said:
torontoduke said:

I'm almost positive Williams-Goss has to sit out this season. Gonzaga will have an extremely inexperienced backourt this year

Larry Brown has to be one of the worst cheaters ever. Not worst as in most severe, worst as in really bad at it.

Yep. You'd think he'd learn to cover his tracks better. He learned from the best and has had more than his fair share of swings at the plate.

It's like Larry is writing checks and keeping a ledger when the comp is distributing gift cards. Dude, NEVER involve an assistant coach when an academic adviser can do the same thing.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom