Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

Nah, we're good. No way does someone of Colson's advanced years heal twice as fast as doctors predict.

2nd best player on kPOY behind only Trae Young. The good news is that he has played enough games where a medical redshirt is impossible, so he will be back this season unlike Amile that one year.

I think you can still file the Gators game in the 'quality wins' section.

SEC may be pretty decent this year (though I think the Vols are an overrated pile of shite).

Lots of better ACC teams are on the road Wednesday. Should make for good games.

7pm
UNC at FSU (-1.5) ESPN2
Syracuse at WF (-2) ESPNU
Clemson (-5) at BC ESPN3

9pm
Virginia (-2) at VT ESPN3
NC State at ND (-7) ESPN3
Miami (-5.5) at GT ESPN3

This is all kind of trash compared to Cavs at Celtics at 8pm, though.

Bonzie-less ND killing NC State, who wjll beat Duke on Saturday of course.

BC loses at home to Clemson, after they took UVa to the wire at UVa. Was hoping BC would be a "good" loss after the UVa result, but looks more likely that BC will end up being a terrible loss.

Also, FSU shit the bed, them pissed all over the bed, and then vomited on top of the shit and piss, and still somehow snapped an 8 game losing streak to UNC.

GT beats Miami, who will crush us, of course.

Sun Hurley’s coming back down

Never understood the hype for a team that's a good bit worse on defense than we are.

And if you want to point to a talent disparity, fine, but I could have also said ASU is a good bit worse on defense than Lipscomb. Grand Canyon, or East Tennessee State.

KU win was way overvalued. They just aren't that great. ASU is still a year or two away. Just wait until Luguentz Dort - who is black BTW - gets acclimated. Also, didn't Mickey Mitchell lean towards playing footbal? I remember wanting him badly when he was top-10 in his class as a soph or junior but hearing he'd never play hoops.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom