Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

ASU whipped Xavier on a neutral court and won pretty easily at KU. And ASU was one of the last (THE last? I don't remember) undefeated teams, so it made sense for them to have achieved such a lofty eye test ranking based on W-L even if objective predictors didn't think as much of them.

Pretty good triple header today, if only we didn’t hate college basketball at the moment:

4:30pm CBS
Michigan State (-7) at Ohio State - a loseable game for MSU, who would obviously crush Duke on a neutral court

6:00pm ESPNU
FSU at Miami (-2.5) - indifferent

8:00pm ESPNU
Arizona State (-2) at Utah - our last hope in these darkest of times

Pretty good triple header today, if only we didn’t hate college basketball at the moment:

Michigan State (-7) at Ohio State - a loseable game for MSU, who would obviously crush Duke on a neutral court

I'd rather watch YouTube videos on how to make homemade soap.

I'd rather watch YouTube videos on how to make homemade soap.

We do get to watch the Panthers lose today.

What in the Wide World of Sports is going on? Michigan State loses yesterday, Arizona State lost this week and Nova gave up 90 at home to Marquette. Is Xavier going to be the new #1?

What in the Wide World of Sports is going on? Michigan State loses yesterday, Arizona State lost this week and Nova gave up 90 at home to Marquette. Is Xavier going to be the new #1?

Almost certainly Villanova at #1, although I woudn't be shocked to see West Virginia get a few first-place votes.

Xavier lost, too, so probably not.

Good catch, everything went so crazy I missed that.

ETA: It's Nova as childress22 suspected, we fell to #7. Probably still too high for where we are right now, IMO.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom