Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

Why do I worry that suliamon will be used to force k into retirement.

Note that I don't know why he was kicked off the team, but that was one of the rumors.

Why do I worry that suliamon will be used to force k into retirement.

Note that I don't know why he was kicked off the team, but that was one of the rumors.

No charges were ever brought against Sulaimon and Maryland looked into it and was fine with taking him. No idea why he was kicked off the team, though- but he was kicked off. So if he did do something bad, K seems to have managed it properly.

It is not going to happen, because it never happens, but damn - the Wolfpack should be able to win @ UNC today. Other than Berry, NCST has better players at every position.

It is not going to happen, because it never happens, but damn - the Wolfpack should be able to win @ UNC today. Other than Berry, NCST has better players at every position.

I put all of my e-cash down on NC State because I thought that line was absolute madness. Maybe it's just recency bias after watching Virginia Tech destroy UNC a few days ago, but I really think this will be a good game. I am probably wrong.

I put all of my e-cash down on NC State because I thought that line was absolute madness. Maybe it's just recency bias after watching Virginia Tech destroy UNC a few days ago, but I really think this will be a good game. I am probably wrong.
Never

Adreian Payne is one of the MSU players accused. Didn't he go after one of our guys during the game and other fans blamed Duke for it?

Izzo looks like he's going to go the route of Paterno. Man, he looks rough.

that escalated quickly.

(not that posters haven't cursed at me before....)

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom