Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id...on-michigan-state-goes-larry-nassar-case-espn

Really, really bad stuff alleged against the programs led by Dantonio and Izzo.

They both should be fired.

Outside the Lines also has obtained never-before-publicized reports of sexual or violent incidents involving members of Izzo's storied basketball program, including one report made against a former undergraduate student-assistant coach who was allowed to continue coaching after he had been criminally charged for punching a female MSU student in the face at a bar in 2010. A few months later, after the Spartans qualified for the 2010 Final Four, the same assistant coach was accused of sexually assaulting a different female student.

There's been past stories of his players doing things of that nature as well

Don't they play tonight? Postgame press conference will be fun.

Izzo will announce retirement in the next couple of days and retire at the end of the season. What a turn of events.

Pretty despicable to defend Izzo or Dantonio after the ESPN article.

It's almost like he didn't even read the fucking thing.

This is why we suck as a society.

Whoa. Don't associate in any way with pedophiles, I guess.

Harbaugh may finally lead Michigan to the status of best football program in the state, after all.

I'm willing to give up our easy MSU wins, because Roy will also forfeit his (wasn't so easy this year, I guess).

"A few months later, after the Spartans qualified for the 2010 Final Four, the same assistant coach was accused of sexually assaulting a different female student."

Remember who else was at that Final Four? Duke. Let's be honest. We all know this "female student" was Nate James in a dress.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom