Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

Curious to see if we can overtake them in offensive efficiency as a result. They do still have Brunson, who should be getting as much or more hype than Trae Young.

I watched some of Nova's game against Providence. They trailed early but roared back. They're a really impressive team and have zero seniors in the rotation. Everybody but Paschall has Trent-like numbers fom deep. Pretty scary. Hopefully Brunson and/or Bridges leave early.

I don't see much NBA potential in Brunson, honestly. Awesome college player, but is undersized and not terribly athletic. He won't be able to blow by anyone or finish at the rim in the NBA.

We're second in the ACC after Louisville's loss to Miami. Virginia, obviously, will stay in first place regardless of what happens Saturday.

It would be cool if they ever got a tough schedule. Having to play us twice would be a good start.

Best part is not pressing charges. Judge would think this fan is being perfectly reasonable, given Azubuike’s career 37% FT. The threshold for not being hacka’d in college is somewhere between Azubuike and Okafor.

Let’s say we face Kansas in the Sweet Sixteen. If K isn’t calling for Jack White, Vrank, Buckmire and Bolden to hack Azubuike every possession he’s on the court in the bonus, we should be irate. Giving up 0.74 ppp to Kansas in the double bonus is better than any NBA defense would be able to do. In the single bonus, it shouldn’t even be in question.

Last edited:
I have nothing to add other than that is a fantastic story and thank you for sharing. Sports fans are amazing.

Wasn't there some idiot Duke fan trying to give Mason Plumlee advice on Twitter a few years back?

Green hasn't been very good.

That was a good pass but absolutely unreal how much that dude overhyped it.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom