Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

I saw that Louisville had 23 points with a minute to go in the 2nd.

Clicked on box score and realized they were doing quarters and not halves this year. I was about to ridicule them so badly.

Omer Yurtseven granted release from NC State. Transfer or pro overseas.

Great news for us since he's decent.

Hope this 2 and none rule doesn't pass until next offseason so we for sure get a season of Jones, Barrett, Reddish and Williamson.

Penn State, who I dutifully put in my mock brackets because of their high Pomeroy ranking, has won the NIT. Congratulations to that fine university and athletic program.

This was the correct strategy by Notre Dame, IMHO. Give UConn the ball quickly with no defenders back, so they’re goaded into taking the layup and tying the game, rather than winning it in regulation. Next level heavy underdog strategy.

We make fun of women's basketball, but the situation is not so different from the NBA. UConn is the Warriors, with Notre Dame acting as Cleveland or possibly Houston this year.

I watched overtime. It was actually kind of fun. I’ve never seen a women’s game won with hero ball.

Meanwhile we have parents demanding for more high pick & roll for their low IQ point guard son, a father pushing his 2nd round pick into the NBA draft after his freshman season, and another father frustrated his 6'6 SG son isn't getting more post ups.

Meanwhile we have parents demanding for more high pick & roll for their low IQ point guard son, a father pushing his 2nd round pick into the NBA draft after his freshman season, and another father frustrated his 6'6 SG son isn't getting more post ups.

It's what happens when you build you program as a OAD pipeline, you end only attracting people who want that pipeline and determined to get to the NBA asap. Duke is now Kentucky 2.0 now. Where 2-3 guys a year leave to go the 2nd round rather than stay.

Someone should start the 2018-2019 version of this. But since I started the worst ever iteration of this thread title (16-17), it won’t be me.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom