Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

I don't get it. I always thought Stallings fielded competitive teams at Vandy, which probably isn't the easiest job in the world.

He truly mailed it in at Pitt.

We should get a road game there given we were home last year and home and road this year. But they haven’t released the matchups yet I believe.

Expect 2x against UVA and BC- don’t think we’ve had either of those two 2x in a long time.

Cool, now Penny's basketball-challenged son will get a spot on a D-1 roster. He shot 31.5% last season, 50% on free throws.
Other than him, there are a few nice 2018 players on that team that are uncommitted. It will be a good starting point for Hardaway if he can bring them with him.

This is fantastic news it will hopefully send James Wiseman to Memphis instead of Kentucky, and he might also be able to keep Chandler Lawson away from Kansas.

He'll get his AAU players and might do well his first couple years because of it. Beyond that is anyone's guess. Isn't the rumor that he'll have Larry Brown join his staff?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom