Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2019-20

Evansville, who beat Kentucky this season, finishes the year with 19 straight losses and no coach.

For those wondering, “how can I avoid Duke basketball altogether tomorrow?” here are some Saturday games:

12:00
Villanova at Georgetown - Villanova tries to put pressure on Seton Hall for a share of the Big East regular season title.

1:00
Baylor at West Virginia - Again not televised. Baylor tries to put pressure on Kansas for a share of the B12 regular season title.

Kentucky at Florida - Kentucky tries to bounce back and continue its gradual improvement, a concept foreign to Duke fans.

2:00
Kansas at Texas Tech - Kansas tries to wrap up yet another outright B12 regular season title. Duke fans, arrogant as always, will not be impressed despite their team not being able to win an outright conference regular season title in 14 years.

2:30
Seton Hall at Creighton - The other half of New Jersey’s college basketball renaissance tries to wrap up an outright Big East regular season title. Duke fans, still riding high from a national title 5 years ago, will poo-poo this achievement despite their team not being able to win an outright conference regular season title in 14 years.

4:00
Louisville at Virginia - A game that had so much potential to be meaningful to Duke fans has turned out to be insignificant due to Duke’s failures.

4:30
Boston College at Florida State - This was never going to be a beneficial result for Duke.

5:30
Mountain West championship game (Las Vegas) - Most likely featuring San Diego State

Sam Houston State at Stephen F. Austin - SFA will try to end a dream season in style. Currently 27-3 and 4 games up on the 2nd place team in the Southland. Duke fans will continue to believe their team is flat-out better than SFA’s, which frankly is laughable to the rest of the world.

6:00
North Carolina at Duke - “The Cole Anthony Game.”

Congratulations to Duke-Forum users for making it through another miserable regular season! The true end to the season is very, very close for Duke.

I'll be at the Atlanta United game--would rather risk getting coronavirus than watch the Cole Anthony Game

I just checked and apparently there's a monster truck rally in Raleigh tomorrow night. That seems like a great alternative, and there will be many very good people there.

The MWC championship game has wound up as good as possible. Utah State, 43 on Kenpom, is only a 4.5pt dog vs. SDSU. Should be a fun atmosphere, and conveniently coincides almost fully with the Cole Anthony Game.

I'm too nervous to watch today. I may watch the last 10 minutes. I'm always extra nervous for this rivalry game.

Last edited:
#8 Seton Hall @ #11 Creighton next. East region implications in that one. BS call against Georgetown to end it.

Also, UVA win and FSU loss (unlikely) hands the 1st seed to UVA. Insane.

I think we would rather 4 if we are looking to avoid a third unc matchup in the quarters. If we don’t care about that then I guess root for LVille. UVA up 7 at the half.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom