Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2019-20

Georgetown had that game against Villanova. Indiana lost; if they lose their first game in the conference tournament they may be in the NIT. UCLA losing to USC. They need this game.

I think we would rather 4 if we are looking to avoid a third unc matchup in the quarters. If we don’t care about that then I guess root for LVille. UVA up 7 at the half.

Based on this, the best case scenario then is to win today, UVA beats Louisville, and we go in as the ACC 4 seed. I would like to just sweep UNC and not play them for a third time, and I would also rather play Virginia on a neutral floor in the ACCT semi-finals and have Louisville and Florida State beat each other up.

Georgetown had that game against Villanova. Indiana lost; if they lose their first game in the conference tournament they may be in the NIT. UCLA losing to USC. They need this game.

Villanova is primed for the #3 in the East. If they win the Big East Tournament, they will be the #2 seed somewhere, IMO.

@aiw, your next post is getting disliked. I get that you grew up hating UNC as did we all, but open your eyes to the true evil.

• Love
Reactions: aiw

Great shooter and fringe top 100 recruit who has missed two straight seasons due to injury. I believe he has two seasons of eligibility left, which would be played at ages 23 and 24. Pretty sure he would immediately be UVA’s best offensive threat.

Joker of January
Fool of February
Master of March
Anus of April
Moron of May
Jerk of June
Junk of July
Atrocity of August
Shithead of September
Orifice of October
Numbskull of November
Dumbass of December

Gonzaga barely beats a shitty WCC opponent (with only two top 120 wins all season) on a neutral floor. There is no hope of anyone but maybe Baylor stopping KU this season, and KU isn’t even that good. What a horrible season of college basketball.

A good game, to be honest. It kept me awake which is the mark of a good game these days. USF's coach is young and big on the analytics. Apparently not big enough to realize that his 7-footer was killing them, but I guess he was Their Guy and you gotta ride Your Guy.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom