Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2016-2017

You can't really have a tournament like this without both Portland and Portland State. Is Oregon state not a Nike team ?

There's a small chance I'll be in Durham on Saturday morning.

Just realized Grayson is not in the video at all. I therefore assume he is injured.

rome8180 said:
Just realized Grayson is not in the video at all. I therefore assume he is injured.

There was another video snippet, this one posted by DBP, that also made it look like he was on the sidelines. It was Tatum-Kennard-Jones-Jefferson-Bolden running offense, and it looked like Grayson was on the sideline and Chase watching from the baseline, while other reserve players were on the next court over.

Well, Chase was prominent in the first clip. So maybe they're just trying all sorts of combos.

Maybe Grayson is the worst rotation player on this team. Everyone else is a projected 10.0 BPM and 30 PER player.

New rotation based on Giles and Allen being injured or significantly worse at basketball than everyone else:

PG Jackson
SG Jones
SF Tatum
PF Jefferson
C Bolden

G Kennard
C/F Jeter
F DeLaurier

This is still the #1 team, but the dropoff to Nova is small. Sadly, this will not be a dominant season without Allen or Giles, but merely a 5-loss mediocre 1-seed kind of season. Those are the consequences of needing to play a Scout 25-50 range freshman as the 8th man.

I'm going to just post an endless stream of practice tweets

"fresh"

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil