Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2017-2018

UNC usually allows a lot of open threes. We really are a bad version of UNC this year.

Kind of the opposite of what I thought was happening (except with regard to Bags)

I felt GTJ was doing well on D

With Texas losing at home to Michigan, Duke now has one good win. And one terrible loss.

Gasaway basically organizes all our thoughts and puts them into a readable format for the masses:

My sense is that the "why it may not matter" part of all of Gasaway's tweets and articles are just to hedge against another anomaly happening like in 2015. It will look like he actually covered that possibility, despite there being no other reason to believe it is a possibility aside from Duke men's basketball in 2015 and LeBron James.

Over the course of infinity, all possible outcomes will eventually occur, including a Division I national champion with a heinously inefficient defense. Gasaway, and perhaps even K himself, might be banking on this being that year.

DRDU1mXVAAAutbZ.jpg

This looks like something Trump would like. Nice thought, but this is grotesque.

More realistic that Duke becomes an elite defensive team than K being able to replicate that pose in real life with all of his artificial body parts.

Maybe it's my imagination, but it seems like this December scheduling gap has gotten more and more extreme in recent years. It's like the season just stops. Three weeks of nothing interrupted right in the middle by one lonely game.

Even with the frustration, I look forward to Duke basketball more than any other sporting event, More than the Celts, more than the Jays. Sad!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom