Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2019-2020

We we're gonna lose in the tourney, so ya this is a pretty good ending. Season sweep of unc with a win over the AP #1. We've had a lot worse.

We lose in the tournament almost every year. It’s still a bummer that we don’t even get a shot this time around.

I mostly feel bad for Tre, who came back to a worse team and played his ass off all year because he wanted a championship. Probably didn’t do a ton for his draft stock either.

What if Tre comes back to get the chance he was robbed of this season? Pretty good to have a returning ACC POY and DPOY as a junior who improved his 3pt% by 10 percentage points in one season. Conceivably DPOY and 40%+ 3pt shooter with 3:1 ast:to next season.

We lose in the tournament almost every year. It’s still a bummer that we don’t even get a shot this time around.

I mostly feel bad for Tre, who came back to a worse team and played his ass off all year because he wanted a championship. Probably didn’t do a ton for his draft stock either.

I would imagine he improved his draft stock considering his shooting numbers increased and he had far more responsibility offensively.

I would imagine he improved his draft stock considering his shooting numbers increased and he had far more responsibility offensively.

Tre is projected as a late second round draft pick right now, and Carey and Stanley ahead of him.

Tre is projected as a late second round draft pick right now, and Carey and Stanley ahead of him.
ESPN has him at 33. Kids have gone with far worse rankings these days, so it's really hard to be optimistic about it.

I've seen a couple of mock drafts with Tre going in the first round.

I am truly heart broken for Tre Jones. He returned this year to lead Duke to the Final Four. I know this team had issues, but I really think throughout the entire season we underappreciated what Tre Jones was doing and just how much he actually improved.

His freshman year he averaged: 9ppg, 5 assists, 3 rebounds on 26% from 3 and 76% from the FT line. His sophomore year he averaged 16ppg, 6.5 assists, 4 rebounds, on 36% from 3 and 77% from the FT line, and in both seasons he played great defense with truly high level leadership.

This team was fun I'm really going to miss Tre Jones and Vernon Carey Jr. The latter was dominant inside and played well defensively too. The former was under appreciated and made huge strides in his game. I wish them both the absolute best in the NBA. Going to miss them a ton and replacing them is sure as shit not going to be easy.

I'm certain that our quality of play at the PG and C position next season will be significantly lower.

I've seen a couple of mock drafts with Tre going in the first round.

2nd round 56

2nd round 51

I think CBS Sports has him 22 and ahead of Carey

I've gained more of an appreciation for that UNC game as time has gone on. It's a failure of coaching that we constantly get down so much to them, but the sheer feat of pulling off that victory is so incredible that I don't care.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom