Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2020-2021

Watching anything other than the last 2:30 of the game or so is borderline miserable, even if you know what's coming.

I'm making my kids watch it all. Just like the gone in 60 seconds game the other day.

Plumlee great reverse layup to cut it to 8 with 5:37, but missed FT.

5 minutes left UNCup 11. They have 79 points. They scored 84.

Barnes gesticulates and gets called for a charge. 1:23

Tyler Zeller Saves Duke. Down 1 with 14.2s left.

Bilas was happy to point that out. I forgot the zoom in on his feet and Bilas counting to 4.

Bilas was happy to point that out. I forgot the zoom in on his feet and Bilas counting to 4.

His perspective is always how Duke gets all the calls, that's why ESPN has made him the #1 analyst for Duke games- he knows who pays him

How bad was his injury?

He can shoot the absolute shit out of the ball, probably would be our best since Kennard/Curry in that regard. Goddamn are we bringing in a lot of forwards though. I wonder if this is a sign that Hurt is gone

How bad was his injury?

He can shoot the absolute shit out of the ball, probably would be our best since Kennard/Curry in that regard. Goddamn are we bringing in a lot of forwards though. I wonder if this is a sign that Hurt is gone
Apparently, he's got slick handles. Could be a 2 for Duke and replace AOC in the rotation.

Evan Daniels said this isn't a thing. Towns likely already knows where he's headed and it's not Duke.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom