Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2020-2021

At this point in 1995 I still fervently believed that we would win the ACC tournament and get the at large bid...this year, not so much

I hope we lose our first ACC tourney game so this shitshow can just end.

That’s a far cleaner and more merciful an end than seems likely from this team. I’m counting on something like squeaking past BC and Louisville, then losing to FSU by 4 after Hurt fouls out with 12 minutes to go.

That’s a far cleaner and more merciful an end than seems likely from this team. I’m counting on something like squeaking past BC and Louisville, then losing to FSU by 4 after Hurt fouls out with 12 minutes to go.
That’s just enough for me to watch selection Sunday. That’s exactly what will happen.

I'm not so sure this team can beat BC, and they have two walk ons starting!

This is halfway dumb but I would rather we get in by winning the ACC tournament then the committee putting us in as an at large because the media will question it etc etc and ultimately it doesn’t matter - this year is one to be forgotten in general

This is halfway dumb but I would rather we get in by winning the ACC tournament then the committee putting us in as an at large because the media will question it etc etc and ultimately it doesn’t matter - this year is one to be forgotten in general
I am 100% in favor of Duke getting an undeserved spot, and the media whining about it.

Thoughts:

- would have been nice for this to happen a week ago, so we could have avoided that embarrassing Dean dome beat down, and Mark Williams having a scout head-turning breakout game

- at least this didn’t happen in a year where we had an elite team. Imagine missing the NCAAT during 2019 or 2015 because this popped right before selection Sunday

- Miserable team to watch outside of a few stretches, guard play must be leaps and bounds better next year or we’re not competing for a title.

- Bring back Mark by whatever mean$ necessary

Ugh. This still sucks. Finally made the end-of-season defensive adjustments, and don't get to reap the benefits. Then again, RaiQuan Gray may have shredded us for 25 and 15 and ended our season more painfully in 12 hours anyway.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom