Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2021-2022

I find it odd you guys are so focused on the guy who will be backing up our current and future starting PG, Wendell Moore.

Does anyone truly believe he's not going to start every game as a junior? And if not, who else is Roach displacing? The only player not a mortal lock to start would be Steward, who just led the ACC in freshmen scoring.

I actually, genuinely think Moore has the tools to be an interesting lead guard after an offseason with that aim, so I can thus already see that this is going to become my next Bolden thing when he singlehandedly tanks the season next year. Might be time to change my avatar to him mechanically jab stepping.

I find it odd you guys are so focused on the guy who will be backing up our current and future starting PG, Wendell Moore.

Does anyone truly believe he's not going to start every game as a junior? And if not, who else is Roach displacing? The only player not a mortal lock to start would be Steward, who just led the ACC in freshmen scoring.

I actually, genuinely think Moore has the tools to be an interesting lead guard after an offseason with that aim, so I can thus already see that this is going to become my next Bolden thing when he singlehandedly tanks the season next year. Might be time to change my avatar to him mechanically jab stepping.
Too late. I already have Moore driving into a surefire offensive foul as my avatar.

@Pantone287 right now, my projected starting 5 is Steward, Moops, Griffin, Banchero, Williams. My only logic for that is that I think those will be our 5 best players. The reason I'm interested in Roach, though, is that he has played PG most in his life and is therefore perhaps most likely to become the lead guard we need. Because of K's refusal to draw up real offense, a competent lead guard can be the difference between a good and great Duke team.

Official MBB account sort of shading whatever poor sap tested positive.

I would much rather wait for the transfer market for THE FINAL PIECE/PLAYER X than grab Titty Washington because he's available on March 12.

I would probably take a TyTy Washington commitment right now. The shooting numbers @SeanMayTriedToEatMe posted are excellent and Creighton does a really nice job identifying and developing good guards. Ideally he would be a solid back up that shoots very well and then becomes the primary point guard as a Sophomore.

I just realized that we had two injury-free years in a row. I'm not counting Jalen's "injury." And we didn't get to play in the tournament in either year.

I hope you guys understand what this means. Duke will be 9-0 and #1 in Kenpom with wins over Gonzaga and 2-3 other tournament teams when Paolo gets a Grade 2 sprain. He will be expected back in 2-3 weeks. We'll be like "great, this is occurring over Christmas break and he should miss at most 1-2 ACC games." In mid-February he still won't be back. He'll come back and be dominant but the team won't look the same and we'll blame our inevitable 2nd round flameout on his interrupted season.

Vague statements from John Watson about his return date. Occasional cryptic references to his dad. I am ready.

One John post of "The ides of March shall fall upon the Gothic realm with a peaceful silence" followed by 8 pages "thank you John!!!" "Thank you insiders you are the best!!!!" and "LOL at these entitled jackoffs complaining, you should be kissing the ground John walks on"

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom