Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Coaching

"Jahlil, do you really wanna learn to play in the post from a point guard?" - Wojo

Odds on next Duke coach are something like this now:

Wojo 3-1
Collins 4-1
Smart 10-1
Stevens 20-1
FIELD 1-1

That's really the only sensible move for him if he wants to coach at Duke. Particularly given that the Duke job won't open up until 2035.

Head: Battier
Assistant: Zoubek
Assistant: Nolan
Assistant: Scheyer

Northwestern: Collins
Vanderbilt: Wojo
Notre Dame: Brey
Stanford: J.Dawkins

Coachterbation

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Head: Battier
Assistant: Zoubek
Assistant: Nolan
Assistant: Scheyer

Northwestern: Collins
Vanderbilt: Wojo
Notre Dame: Brey
Stanford: J.Dawkins

Coachterbation

Zoubek will coach the point guards.

Once K is done I might take a 5-10 year Duke basketball break until Thornton is ready to come back.

That settles the 2025 ACC coaching situation...

UNC: Smart
NCSU: Pastner
Wake: Childress
Syracuse: Hopkins
Pitt: Miller
FSU: Hamilton
BC: Wojo
Duke: K

The only question I had in regards to Stevens was if he could recruit or not. I was a fan of him possibly being the next Duke coach.

skins said:
Stevens almost got Cody Zeller that one time.

I know you're joking, but this hits the nail on the head. Stevens can't get a Cody Zeller ever at Butler. He couldn't have done any better at Butler, and there's no point in him coaching Alabama until Indiana or Kentucky or Duke or UNC comes open. Celtics here I come.

Does Kendall Marshall's father count as a league source? I remember him betting his house on something.

Mason vs. Kyle coming up in a little bit. Fortunately neither are PGs so the risk of injury is somewhat reduced.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom