Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Coaching

He's so far out in front, I think he'd have to be pretty damn bad not to get it.

IMO, the order of most likely to least likely from the tree:

Collins
Amaker
Capel
Wojo
Dawkins

Snyder

Yeah, I guess being 0-0 as a college coach is better than being one that got fired at a major program for lack of success or having mixed success and failure because I agree with the above. And Collins will have a lower bar for what defines success than some of the other coaches on this list did (and do) at their programs. Collins is basically the Cutcliffe of college basketball.

I think you guys are underestimating K's preference of Wojo as possible successor. Not saying that I agree with it, but I've heard that Wojo is closer to the top of the list than the bottom.

Wojo might be good, but I like Collins for his recruiting, his Chicago ties, and the fact that coaching runs in his family.

If Collins can get NW an NCAA berth within two or three years, I would like for him to be the número uno. He was far and away our best recruiter, outside of K.

Winning at NW would just solidify that he's capable of being the man.

Lol Katz takes a golden opportunity to make K look like a hypocritical asshole to any morons who don't take the time to read the article and realize Katz's tweet is completely inaccurate. Duke haters, 99% of whom are those same morons, of course get irate.

Last edited by a moderator:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

Lol Katz takes a golden opportunity to make K look like a hypocritical ******* to any morons who don't take the time to read the article and realize Katz's tweet is completely inaccurate. Duke haters, 99% of whom are those same morons, of course get irate.

This bothers me; and I really think it's less because I'm a DOOK FANBOY and more because it demonstrates a lack of journalistic integrity by a network that I'm going to have to continue to support regardless if I want to continue to follow sports.

Yep, it's happening: Even Bobby Hurley is getting better big men at Buffalo than K is at Duke. He joins Amaker, Dawkins, Brey and Collins as the better-than-K-at-big-man-recruiting club.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom