Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Coaching

The only part anyone will care about is where Gasaway recognizes Wojo as The Successor.

Last edited by a moderator:
ku-xlarge.jpg

The phone booth?

There is hope that one of the top 2 coaches in his sport's history understands the team did not play an ideal style on offense or defense against Kansas.

Much is said about it because the games are now frustrating and borderline boring with the constant stoppage of play and continuous FTs

best4heisman said:
It's sad that that quote is actually making me a bit hopeful.
I have no hope. I assume he thinks the overplay can work if we just play it better.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

There is hope that one of the top 2 coaches in his sport's history understands the team did not play an ideal style on offense or defense against Kansas.

ricky-bobby-praying-with-family-o.gif
Please K, do it for #5.
rome8180 said:
best4heisman said:
It's sad that that quote is actually making me a bit hopeful.
I have no hope. I assume he thinks the overplay can work if we just play it better.
The cold reality.

So injuries have cost us a couple of titles. Is it rule changes this year?

Dawkins' Stanford squad just beat Collins' NW Wildcats 71-56. Poor Collins, the talent on his team is dreadful. Cobb isn't a bad player but other than him that team has zero skill.

Someone ought to start a new preseason tourney and call it the Cranium Cup or something, and just have Duke and K protege coached teams in it--Duke, Stanford, Harvard, NW and Notre Dame. Am I leaving anyone out?

It is shit. Cutcliffe needs to sit down with K and give him a blueprint for how to succeed at Duke in a revenue sport.

If he called Duke today and said he wanted to take over, I wouldn't be opposed to K stepping down immediately.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom