Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Coaching

Unless we go full zone next year, the troika of Barrett/Reddish/Zion is going to have to perform like 3 Bagleys if we want to avoid occasional losses to shitty teams and losses in big games to experienced teams like Nova, Virginia, etc. Seems pretty evident we need that level of overwhelming talent to get The Master number 6.

Looking at the starting 5's minutes, no wonder they looked like shit in the second half. Especially when you take into account the way UVA grabs and shoves all game. I really don't know why DeLaurier, AOC, and even Goldwire couldn't have snuck in for a couple of minutes at a time.

The starting 5 looked like shit in the FIRST half. They played pretty well in the second half.

They looked like shit at the end of the game and missed free throws because they were gassed.

Honestly I don’t get why Goldwire doesn’t get some spot minutes. All you need is somebody who won’t fuck up on d or turn it over on offense for a couple minutes at a time

They looked like shit at the end of the game and missed free throws because they were gassed.

Honestly I don’t get why Goldwire doesn’t get some spot minutes. All you need is somebody who won’t fuck up on d or turn it over on offense for a couple minutes at a time

Or sub AOC in for a few minutes while Trent is going through one of his garbage stages.

Or sub AOC in for a few minutes while Trent is going through one of his garbage stages.

Unfortunately, I think AOC really was an automatic deuce for the bad guys in this one. They went right after him and he wasn't ready for their execution. Same with Javin. Maybe they would have operated better in the second half zone, though.

Yeah AOC is a bad defender in overplay man because he way overplays and goes for every fake.

Old man ahead of the curve again. The social media may be cringey at times but I have no doubt it has had a positive impact on recruiting. Much better than the head coach himself tweeting random nonsense year-round about good local restaurants in Kentucky and attending other sporting events.

Because of his reputation as an old-school kind of coach and his very serious courtside manner, fans may be surprised to hear that head coach Mike Krzyzewski has been so supportive of social media utilization. But as Bradley can attest, having the support of the head coach of your program is crucial when developing a social media strategy.

“Coach K has believed in and trusted our social media team to deliver since day one. We might think that social media is the most important thing in the world, but we can’t build a staff, have a comprehensive content schedule and produce top-notch content without the backing of the coaching staff and athletic department. We’ve definitely been fortunate to have that from Coach, our coaching staff, Mike Cragg, Jon Jackson and Dr. White.”

Was so fucking stupid for K to even play St. John's in the first place. The MSG experience made it totally worth scheduling a team that's much better than their record but still probably going 2-16 in their shitty conference.

Was so fucking stupid for K to even schedule St. John's in the first place. The MSG experience made it totally worth scheduling a team that's much better than their record but still probably going 2-16 in their shitty conference.

Yeah we were saying that before the game. Zero upside to a win that wouldn't have helped at all from a seeding perspective, and of course disaster potential for a loss against a team that is much better than their record, something that the NCAA committee won't consider. We're trending toward a 3 seed right now, maybe a 4 if the wheels really fall off. But at least we got the Duke brand on national TV!!!!!!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom