Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Football 2022

Either locked down a big recruit or he’s been locked down with a big extension. Hopefully the latter.

Must be. Grew up loving the Blades Brothers.

Chad Elko destroys Miami on their own field, then steals one of their players. Love it. Fuck that program.

Help at corner was desperately needed, too.

Another good get. Seems we’re just going to keep reloading on the OL through the portal. Certainly worked out well last year.

I don’t know where I put that last post a few months ago about Duke QBs and YPA. Revisiting it for Leonard, he ended up at 7.7 YPA for the season, going into the bowl game. I believe no one at Duke had surpassed Thad Lewis since his 2009 season, at 7.4 YPA.

So at least by this one stat, Leonard as a sophomore has probably had one of the best seasons throwing the ball in modern Duke history. Add his legs to the mix, and I’d guess he’ll go down as the best QB we’ve had since the days no one but diehard old Duke fans can remember.

Extremely thankful to Cut for landing Riley (and some of the other nice pieces on our roster), but also that he is not our coach anymore.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom